Tuesday, August 19, 2008

When I was a girl...


Maybe you don't know this about me but when I was a younger version of myself, I loved wearing dresses. I do not remember if it was the twirling, the fancy shoes, or what...I just loved being a bit gussied up. Anyway, this super cute dress reminded me of this one aspect of myself. And the fact that you can win this super cute dress and I don't even have a daughter to put it on! That's another blog for another day...four boys...maybe I'll see if I can't comment on her blog and win it for a niece. I'm thinking just now that when I get two dresses made for a friends twins, I will have to take a picture of them to show just how cute they turn out.
Also, I have a bit of a confession...I still love to wear dresses. Well, right now mostly skirts but it is a dress just the same. Does anyone else do this? I have to laugh at the comments I get. My piano student asked me one day where I was going after. My youngest son no longer asks if it is Sunday. Not many people wear skirts on a daily basis, well except for my grandma. There is only one thing that is really unfair--that my feet can't take the shoes. I can do heels/flats for 2 hours at a time and only for so many days in a row (darn those high arches.) Anyway, I love a free give-a-way so I couldn't resist.

1 comment:

  1. I remember those days too! I just wore a dress because if was fun, it didn't mater how if fit only how it felt!

    ReplyDelete