Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New cut offs and SALE!


In case you are wondering, this cute model is wearing Modbe's new cut off shorts. I have two pair on order and keep watching the front walk like a hawk waiting for the Fed-Ex guy to arrive. I'll know it's him when the door bell rings around 9 a.m. I am especially excited to see the new Juliette style with flap pockets and white stitching.

Also, Modbe's 25=50% off Sale is continuing. Add your order to the virtual party going online. The party is #264. This party code entered at the end of checkout saves you an additional 10% off your entire order when you order any three items. Take a peek. Little girl long sleeve tops are just $10. Swim tops for $35, Bottoms for $19, Skirts for $23. And the remaining clothing items are also on sale. I was sure to order a Straight A skirt. These are super forgiving skirts that go with any top. I had to get a second black and dark chocolate. I know this style will never go out. Swim items come with the return exchange policy...and if you aren't happy with anything else, I take any thing on consignment and have pretty good luck selling them at parties or to people who stop by to try things on before buying. If you have questions, add them to the comments.

If you are reading my blog ask me how to purchase any one item at 30% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment