Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Modbe Founder, Trish Wilhite


In my search for pictures earlier this week I came across a great photo taken in September of 2006 at Modbe's first ever Modbe Mesh. I attended with about six other area consultants, although only four are pictured here. With us is Trish Wilhite, Modbe's founder and clothing designer. She is next to me wearing the sweater with the large pink and brown stripes. I had previously met Trish when she and a few other gals from Modbe Corporate came to my house to present an area training for a bunch of consultants in our corner of Idaho. I found out then and still know now that I am part of something bigger and better than I ever knew. By joining Modbe, I'd not only found a fun way to earn money and wear sweet stylin' clothes for FREE, but I was part of something bigger and better than I'd ever dreamed possible. My circle of family and friends just keeps getting bigger. I have Modbe and Trish to thank for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment