Sunday, April 3, 2011

Love My Up-Sa Daisy China


I got curious today. 
Remember my daisy china from the garage sale?


I had to look up Noritake Up-sa Daisy China.


See the price tag on the third picture in...
its the large platter I purchased.
Yep..$59.99.

Add up the individual prices of all six piece...
Any guesses???

$148.94

Not too bad for my $2 find.  I love them even more.

This afternoon between conference sessions we had waffles.
Waffles with your choice of:
Strawberry Syrup
Cinnamon Syrup
Apple Pie Filling
Ice Cream
Caramel Sauce
and of course...Maple Syrup.

I used the two creamer pitchers for our cinnamon
and strawberry syrup.
Love it!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a good find. I need something to pour my syrup out of. I can't wait for garage sales this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need garage shopping 101 Bev! Awesome score

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you! That's awesome. You are quite a savvy shopper!

    ReplyDelete