Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Saturday at Tiffany's

Isn't there a song about that? I guess it was just Brunch at Tiffany's, not breakfast. LOL, Funny me! April brought a string of parties...I really didn't think they would all hold so I booked them, knowing I would have a descent month even if a few cancelled. When it all played out, I did eight parties in 16 days. Thank goodness for those daytime and Saturday morning parties. Here I am with Tiffany on a bright Saturday morning. We chipped in together and purchased a $20 gift certificate to be raffled at the party. I helped three gals new to me find great suits to flatter their bodies. I love that repeat customers are so excited to try on the new suits and colors. Tiffany was like a kid in a candy shop. She even had her suits from the past two years on hand to see if some of the colors might match a new top on this years line. We reminisced about the olive diagonal of two years ago...what a hot suit. It sold out SO quickly. Modbe truly is one of a kind...you gotta get one before you favorite sells out this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment